Green Gorilla is an organic CBD manufacturer and distributor both wholesale and online. I began working full-time for Green Gorilla in early 2018, at a time when CBD products were just legalized and starting to explode as a widely recognized supplement. I was immediately put in charge of managing their 8 – 10 websites, domains, and dedicated server, where all of these sites were hosted. Besides maintenance, my job was to create a new strategy for their main website (ilovegreengorilla.com) to increase our online sales and online presence through SEO, online marketing/advertising, a new website design, and optimizing our website speed and usability.
Some of the major projects I completed while working at Green Gorilla included:
- Revamping our entire SEO strategy with extensive keyword research, keyword implementation into page titles/meta descriptions/page content/images/etc, and technical SEO to increase and optimize our website speed,
- Setup multiple advertising accounts with platforms that allowed CBD ads, such as Mantis and Traffic Roots, and continually monitored and optimized all advertising campaigns to continually target the best audience based on our customer demographics,
- creating and implementing a brand new website design,
- Purchasing and setting up a new dedicated web server with better performance based on our current/future website requirements and then migrating all of our websites to the new server,
- Helping setup a new affiliate program by setting up tracking code to track affiliates sales/commission and teaching our digital marketer how to use Chrome extensions to determine the amount of traffic and users a potential affiliate’s website currently receives,
- Assisting our Europe division in creating a similar website for our online sales in Europe at ilovegreengorilla.uk.
Homepage design of Green Gorilla website.